As if making bubble tea wasn’t already easy enough, Popping Boba makes it even easier with our boba tea flavored powder. The best part? Everything can be found on Popping Boba.
Gone are the days of having to sift through thousands of different websites to find what you need. From bubble tea flavored mixes to tapioca pearls, wholesale bubble tea pricing and more, you can find it right here, right now. So, let’s not waste any more time! Here’s everything you need to know about making bubble tea using flavored powder.
What Do You Need to Make Bubble Tea?
The first step is to make sure you have everything you need to make basic bubble tea and then of course, you’ll need some flavored powder. Fortunately, we’ve made this incredibly easy for you. Since everything can be found on Popping Boba, with a couple of clicks you can have your kitchen stockpiled with the ingredients and kitchen equipment needed to make bubble tea.
Take a look at the list of things you need to help you get started:
- 1/4 cup dried boba tapioca pearlsper serving
- 1/2 cup water for flavored power
- 8 cups of water for tapioca pearls
- Tea of your choice
- Flavored powder for bubble tea
- Measuring cups
How to Make Bubble Tea Using Flavored Powder
Now that you have the right bubble tea ingredients and equipment, it’s time to mix it all together! Here are the exact steps to take to ensure a delicious taste right in the comfort of your own home:
- Brew your tea (Bring water to a boil, remove from heat and add the tea bag or loose tea leaves of your choice).
- Bring 8 cups of water to boil.
- Add tapioca pearls and stir until pearls begin to rise to the top.
- Remove from heat and set aside for approximately 15 minutes.
- Bring ½ cup of water to boil.
- Add one scoop of bubble tea flavored powder and stir until dissolved.
- Mix together the tea, the tapioca pearls and the bubble tea powder mix.
- Chill or add ice cubes and enjoy.
Yes, making bubble tea with flavored packets is that easy! Now, the next step is to find the flavor you want – and trust us, there are plenty of scrumptious flavors to try – from fruity mixes to coffee concoctions, from avocado to green tea flavors, coconut, lavender, almond, vanilla and more.
Explore the wonderful tastes of bubble tea flavored mix at Popping Boba and while you’re there, you might as well pick up your tapioca pearls and kitchen equipment too!
Now, here’s the best part! If you are so obsessed with bubble tea that you’re hoping to open your own shop or already have a café and want to add bubble tea to the menu, Popping Boba has you covered.
We have marketing materials, wholesale bubble tea pricing and even a bubble tea training class readily available to you online.
So, if you’re ready to take your taste buds to the next level, you know what to do – it’s time for some Popping Boba.